Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amazing!!!

This is Trish checking in. I felt compelled to get on Crystal's blog and let you all know about a wonderful group of people that I am associated with.

As I said before, I own a scrapbook store in California. I sent out an email asking for help creating layouts for Crystal's Scrapbooks. I sent the email to my employees, other store owners and all of my wonderful customers.

There are 20 fabulous women that work work for me. Each and every one of them have expressed to me that they would be "HONORED" to help create these scrapbooks. We are having our Employee Christmas party on Friday night. We are closing the store early and we are having a crop. Everyone was going to bring their scrapbook stuff to work on their own scrapbooks. There has been a change of plans. They have made it a Crop for Crystal. Everyone is going to work on scrapbook pages for Crystal. AMAZING!!!

I meet with 30 other scrapbook store owners. Another outstanding group of women that I am so lucky to be associated with. Wasn't I surprised when I started getting calls and emails from their customers. Many of them sent the request for help out in their newsletters. I was a little embarrassed that they got this in the newsletter before I got it in my newsletter. AMAZING!!!

I finally sent out my newsletter last night. By the time I got to work, I had several calls and emails with offers to help from all of my wonderful customers. One of my customers, Lynda put it out to a scrapbook group that she belongs to and women from Australia and New Zealand want to help. Yes, I am talking about the Australia and New Zealand down under!!! Can you believe this??? Crystal's story has touched people on the other side of the world. I am sooooo amazed!!!

I received an email from Elena who runs a company called Scrapbook Royalty. Her company is centered around scrapbook events for different charities. She has raised tons of money for various charities and was even recognized for her work by a local tv station. She wants to help too!! This is so awesome!!!

I belong to an amazing sisterhood of tens of thousands of scrapbookers. Women who scrapbook to preserve their legacy. They all want to help preserve Crystal's legacy. I knew I would get a great response but I NEVER expected all of this.

To all you fabulous, amazing, wonderful, outstanding, fantastic women......Thank you!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Trish

2 comments:

  1. Trish,
    That is so exciting! Have a great time with all of the wonderful ladies, and say a greatful thank you from the Denver crowd!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We at Scrapbook Royalty are glad to help. It is the least we can do. Crystal is fortunate to have family and friends like you to do this for her. She is in our prayers continually.

    ReplyDelete