Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hi, this is Tim Lemke. Im a friend of Jason and Crystal. I saw them in church this morning and I must say Crystal looked FANTASTIC!!!! What did someone that HOTT ever see in him anyway? And the baby Rylee...oh my God, shes a little Crystal clone. Another example of thank God when kids look like their mothers!!
I hope my attempt at humor doesnt offend anyone here. I just thought this blog could use a little of it. The funny thing is Jason admitted that Rylee looks just like mom, and he seemed grateful for that!!!!! So I know Im not offending him!
Seriously, I prayed for Crystal, I prayed for the family and I prayed for their children in particular. I figure its the least I can do. Crystal needs our thoughts and prayers now, and I think there is a good chance she will kick this things A*S!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment