Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Shopping Spree

I am so excited, I can't even sleep!! Crystal will be back in California in 2 days..woohooo!!

Ok so my little baby Rylee is not as little as she was the last time I saw her. She is growing like a weed. After I bought her all those outfits that I talked about on my last post I found out she is now wearing a bigger size. Last night I went back to exchange everything for a larger size and somehow or another I ended up with so many more outfits for Rylee than I started with. I don't know what happened but I just can't seem to control myself. I could go absolutely broke shopping for her. I bought her tons of cute bows for her hair, three more shirts, a pink cardigan, a pair of white capri pants and today I got her these super cute pink "Ugg like" boots with the little fur balls on them. OMG, she is going to look so cute!! I told Crystal to bring Rylee in a diaper, I will take care of making her look super cute. My dad gave Rylee the nickname "DENVER DIVA". She is definitely going to be the DENVER DIVA gone L.A. STYLE!!!

Sad but true. It just isn't as much fun shopping for boys. The clothes are just not that as much fun!! I did buy Aiden his baptismal shoes but I had more fun buying him other stuff. He loves to watch movies, read and put stickers all over his face. I bought him the movies Curious George and The Bee Movie. I also bought him some books, a puzzle and some stickers. I can hardly wait to give it all to him.

I told Crystal she better bring an extra suitcase. I will be sending her home with all the stuff I bought for the kids and tons of Scrapbook Pages. We have soooo many Scrapbook pages, it will be impossible to get them back to Denver in one trip. I plan on sending the scrapbook pages back when anyone travels back to Denver. I can hardly wait to get those Scrapbooks completed. Crystal is bringing me an entire disk of **NEW** pictures so I will have more work to do. I am not concerned though. We have about four baskets full of scrapbook layouts that are just waiting for the right pictures!! I plan on taking hundreds of new pictures when they are here too!!

I am bummed that the weather is not going to hold up for Saturday. It is supposed to be raining pretty bad that day. Miguel (Crystal's Dad) was so concerned we ended up moving the venue for the Baptismal Reception so it could be indoors. To be totally honest, none of that matters. Nothing is going to ruin my weekend!! I have been working like a mad woman to get everything done for the Scrapbook Store for this week and for next week. I plan on spending every waking moment with the DENVER DIVA and Company. I can't wait to see Rylee and just squeeze her. When I was in Denver last November I think I squeezed her a little too hard, she finally grunted to show her unhappiness. Is it bad of me to want to squeeze her until she grunts???

Ok, I know, I am a little chatty today. I get like that when I am excited. I am going to stop know otherwise Dee might boot me from my blogging privileges...hahahaha!!

I will post all the details of our visit along with some pictures as soon as I can.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Trish

P.S. Let's keep the prayers and positive energy going for Crystal. She had some tests taken earlier this week and we are looking for great results!!! The power of prayer and positive energy can bring that miracle that we are all hoping for!! Thank you to infinity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment