Thursday, February 12, 2009

They're Heeerrreeeeee!!!

I woke up this morning at 6 am. I felt like a little girl on Christmas morning. I was sooo excited that today I would finally get to see Rylee, Crystal and Alma (Crystal's Mom). They did not disappoint. We had a great day and I got lots of MRT, this is my new acronym for Maximum Rylee Time!!! Crystal says I am biased and that I have my cousin blinders on but I beg to differ. Rylee is definitely the CUTEST BABY ON EARTH!! I just love that little girl!! I could sit and watch her every move 24 hours a day.

My mom picked me up, we got some food and took it over to my aunt and uncle's house. We talked and talked and talked some more. At 7 pm we took off to head over to Michael's (Crystal's Brother) House. He made us one of our favorites...Tostadas. The big discussion of the night was "How do you layer your tostada with all the fixings". We all fought and discussed why "OUR WAY' was the best. It was pretty funny!! We topped it all off with a Red Velvet Cake in the form of a HUGE Cupcake. Yum, Yum!!

Tomorrow we are meeting at the store. I want Crystal to see all of the Fabulous Scrapbook Layouts that have come in from all over the country. So many people have been touched by her story. We are having lunch and then heading to my house to hang out. More excitement to come...Jason and Aiden are arriving Friday evening to join in the Fun Times!!

I will try to post again to let you all know how we are doing!!

Bye for now!!

Trish

1 comment:

  1. Trish I would like to make some layouts for Crystal. I know you have a lot already but I am sure you have some pics that you need specific layouts for. I do custom work so anything is possible for me to make from potty training to riding that 1st bicycle. I just don't want to make something and send it and have it not be useful. My email is brownrr5@aol.com Thanks, Darlene http://darlenesscrappycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete