Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Countdown is on...

Seven days until the LaGrange's come to California!!

They are coming to baptize Aiden and Rylee. Gilbert and I are honored to be baptizing Aiden. Crystal's best friend Alicia is baptizing Rylee. I braved the rainy streets and headed shopping for Aiden's baptismal outfit. The outfit is so cute. I hope the weather is nice because I bought him a shorts outfit with a vest and a little bow tie. My little guy is going to look so handsome!

I did some shopping for Rylee too. She is like a little doll. I love to dress her up and have photo shoots with her. I know it is only February but I couldn't resist the cutest baby bikini I have ever seen. I bought her that and a beautiful white dress that she can wear after we change her out of her baptism dress. I also bought her some crop jeans with a super cute valentine's shirt. I hope that she is up for a photo shoot now that she is on the move!!

I will post pictures as soon as I get a chance.

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment