Saturday, February 28, 2009

We Are All Crystals Guardian Angels

I consider myself one of the lucky ones - I get to be in Colorado and help Crystal, Jason, Alma, the kids whenever it is needed. And I often think, I couldn't imagine being a family member or friend who don't live here - how difficult it must be for them to not live close enough to be able to help. I know, because I have felt that way before. I even feel that way with Crystal at times when I can't be there because of other obligations I may have ... and then I am thankful that Alma and Miguel and Dee and Cherie are there for her, or one of her other friends, co-workers or family members. So, with that said, please hear what I am about to say to all who live afar-

Each and everyone one of you are with me when I am helping Crystal and her family. I promise. While I may be the lucky one to be physically present at the time, please know that I am just the deliverer for each and every one of you who simply can't be here but want to be. We are all Crystal's guardian angels!

So I thank you, as does Crystal, Jason and the children.

Please continue to pray and send words that will bring encouragement and strength and laughter, yes ... even laughter!

With gratitude,

Ellen McVicker





No comments:

Post a Comment